Wait a minute...that's not Brookie! It's Miss Marlee!
I love sharing my play mat with my cousin Marlee!
Aunt Libby loves her new baby niece!
Hi!
We were pleasantly suprised when Grammy Kathy showed up at our door with baby Marlee yesterday! Grammy is staying with us for a few days while she helps Aunt Stephanie with a few things - mainly keeping an eye on the kids while she gets to feeling better! While Zoe Joy was at preschool, Grammy and Miss Marlee came to play with Brooke - and what fun we had!
Brookie was such a sport - she and Marlee are already learning to be friends and to share! While Grammy enjoyed some time with Brooke, I held, fed, burped, and rocked Marlee to sleep! I just loved that special time with her! These two babies are only 15 days apart and they are so different! I hope they grow up to be close friends...and enjoy each other as much as we enjoy watching them be together!
We are looking forward to a fun weekend with Aunt Meg, Uncle Jason and cousin Josh! Meg and Jason are heading to the Penn State game on Saturday, so Nana, Pap and I will have the kiddies! We're hoping for nice weather so that Josh can take lots of tractor rides with Pap - and Brookie would enjoy some fresh air as well! I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures of the kids by the end of the weekend!
Enjoy the latest pictures of our precious little girls! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:
Hey Libby,
Love the pictures!!! Granted Meg's right, she looks good in purple, but I love to see her in a sea of pink! Heard you had a rough night, it will get better...at least that's what I'm telling myself right now. haha
Post a Comment