Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day to remember...and be even more thankful!



Our Angel...
Good Morning Everyone!
Our precious baby girl is five weeks old today...and today more than ever, I am THANKFUL and feel truly blessed for all of the wonderful things in my life.
If you've taken a look at the 'fellow bloggers' section of this site, you may have read about a little boy named Isaac who spent the most precious 16 minutes on this earth with his Mommy and Daddy before going home to Jesus. This family has been the truest testament of faith that I've ever seen in my life and they have truly restored my faith in God! The pain that they have suffered in losing their precious baby boy is indescribable - yet their strength and trust in God is stronger than ever!
Today, October 15, is the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. In honor of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, it has been suggested that grieving parents and family members light a candle at 7 p.m. in their respective time zones to create a wave of light around the world in memory of babies lost to pregnancy and infant loss.
My heart is heavy for baby Isaac today...
I'm praying for all of the tiniest angels who have gone to heaven way too soon...
Our precious angel baby that we lost in June of 2007 and many other angles that we are blessed to have known...
The weight of today, I'm sure, sits heavy on many Mother's shoulders...
I'm going to be sure to enjoy every second of this day - remembering our angels and being even more thankful for the angel that God blessed us with 5 weeks ago today!
I'll hug her a little bit tighter...
I'll kiss her a few more times...
I'll be sure to tell her how much I love her...today and every day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm praying for you and Zig, and your angel baby today. And everyone else who has experienced a loss.

I couldn't agree with you more about Stacy and baby Isaac. They amaze me with their faith.

We'll have a candle lit at our house tonight for all of you. We love you guys and will see you in a few short days.

LOVE the pictures!

Amanda said...

Hello Libby and baby Brooke,
Thinking about you today! Just wanted to tell you that I have my necklace on today...this is one of the most precious gifts anyone has ever given me.
(Praying that my children don't pull it off my neck)
Praying today..
Manda