It's so funny to hear them talking, singing, and to watch them learn such great swimming skills!
Today, we got to play with Michelle, Malaina, Leah, Caleb, Reta, Ryder, and Kobi!
I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited to hear about this new project for them - since I knew that we'd get to spend some great summer days swimming with our friends!
"Monster Caleb" all ready to swim!
He's going to be a big brother, you know...to 2 babies!
He gets a baby brother AND a baby sister in September/October!!
Hopefully, you read about our success with Brooke and her swimming at the lake in Poe...
Today was Brooke's first time in a 'real' pool! She loves her baby pool, but a big pool?
SHE LOVED IT!
We floated and bobbed around the pool for hours this afternoon!
Brooke really liked climbing up the stairs and jumping into the water!
Now that I know she likes the water, we'll have to find a few floating contraptions so that she can learn some swimming skills from her friends!
He's going to be a big brother, you know...to 2 babies!
He gets a baby brother AND a baby sister in September/October!!
Today was Brooke's first time in a 'real' pool! She loves her baby pool, but a big pool?
SHE LOVED IT!
Brooke really liked climbing up the stairs and jumping into the water!
See you next week! Same time, same place!
We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment